Energy Inspections - Saving at Home - RES
ENERGY INSPECTIONS - SAVING AT HOME - RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES
ENERGY INSPECTIONS - ENERGY CERTIFICATES
The issuance of an energy efficiency certificate (EPC) is required for all existing single buildings or parts of buildings (stand-alone properties) when:
• They are transferred
• For rent
• They are radically renovated
• They are going to join the savings plan at home.
In order to carry out the study by the energy inspector, it is necessary to visit the property and collect the following data:
• Owner details - Reason for issuing a certificate
• Elements of dimensions and type of shell, frames, heating system, cooling, etc. collected during the on-site autopsy on the property
• Building permit if available (permit member, topographic diagram, thermal insulation study, floor plan *)
• KAEK / registration data in the cadastre, if there is a cadastral office and a declaration has been made
• Property contract *
• Boiler maintenance sheet *
NOTE: (*) if available
In the context of the elaboration of the study for the issuance of the PEA, our office undertakes all the necessary research in the competent services (town planning, cadastre).
I SAVE AT HOME
The "Savings at Home" program gives significant financial incentives to homeowners to carry out specific interventions for the purpose of energy upgrade (Green Renovation) of their home, while contributing to the achievement of energy and environmental goals of the country. These interventions are proposed following an Energy Inspection by an Energy Inspector.
You can save money by upgrading your home with energy-enhancing interventions funded through the Home Savings program.
Specifically, the benefits of the program are:
• Saving construction money. You can be subsidized up to 70% for energy upgrade work of your home. This means that whatever work you include in your savings at home, you will eventually do with 1/3 of their cost and maybe even less!
• Save energy so save money on an annual basis, as after the energy upgrade of your home you will consume much less energy for heating and cooling to supply hot water and other energy consuming processes.
• Upgrading to the quality of life and therefore to your standard of living.
• Increase the value of your property.
Contact us and we will undertake:
• Your information (project consultant).
• All procedural issues (drafting and filing of your file).
• The preparation of the first energy inspection and the selection of the interventions of those that give the maximum possible for your home, taking into account your wishes.
• If you wish, we undertake the construction of the upgrades until the completion of the project.
• Carrying out the second energy inspection after the completion of the energy upgrade works.
Our fee for the above services is covered by the program.
RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES (PHOTOVOLTAICS - WIND GENERATORS - SMALL HYDROELECTRICS - NET METERING)
We undertake the full support of potential investors by offering the following services:
• Land Management Actions
• Preliminary Environmental Assessments (EIA)
• Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
• Forestry characterization acts
• Installation Permits and connection conditions to the PPC Network